Learning Resources and Information
© ITCILO / M.Montesano
The Learning Resources and Information unit acts as a support to the Centre’s programmes and provides a specialist information service on the world of work and on learning-related issues.
Our goal is to provide access to the best information available on the topics covered by the training programmes. These include:
- Fundamental principles and rights at work: International labour standards; Gender equality mainstreaming; Child labour; Forced labour and human trafficking.
- Decent employment: Employment policies; Enterprise development; Skills development and vocational training; Local development; Microfinance; Cooperative development.
- Social protection: Social security for all; Occupational safety and health and working conditions; Labour migration.
- Social dialogue: Social dialogue and labour relations; Activities for employers; Workers' education.
- Sustainable development: Labour Issues in Corporate Social Responsibility; Social Dimension of Trade and Investment; Management of the development process; Public sector management; Human resources management.
- Learning methodology and technology.
To meet the diverse information needs of our users, we develop and maintain various multilingual collections of print, multimedia and online information resources.