The ITC-ILO welcomes a high-level delegation from the Chinese Government
news - 31/10/2011
Today, a delegation headed by Mr. Changxing Xin, Vice-Minister of Human Resources and Social Security (MoHRSS), will visit the Centre
The main purpose of the visit is to explore and discuss potential cooperation with the Centre on labour and human resources development programmes.
The intense schedule of meetings with the Director, the senior management and technical managers of the Centre will focus on possible tailor-made training programmes on social protection, social dialogue, employment and skills development, educational technology, teacher and instructor training, institution building and capacity building.
In addition, two training courses for senior staff will be held in 2012.
The following officials of the MoHRSS will accompany Mr Changxing Xin:
- Ms Danhua LIU, Director-General, Department of Employment Promotion
- Mr Kang LIU, Director-General, China Employment Training and Technical Instruction Centre
- Mr Xiaochu DAI, Deputy Director-General, Department of International Cooperation
- Mr Wei DU, Deputy Director, General Office
- Mr Wei JIANG, Programme Officer, Department of International Cooperation.